Pages

Blend Mineral Cosmetics Review - Eyeshadow

image

I had never heard of this brand of mineral cosmetics before I saw their sale on Hautelook. I bought these on whim for only $15.50 excluding shipping and I am very happy with the quality of this product. These are highly pigmented and the product stays very well on makeup brushes and doesn’t have a lot of fall out. If you’re like me and don’t like a lot of sparkle and like to tone down the color just lightly dab a bit of concealer on top of the eye shadow. It creates softer more neutral colors hat can sometimes be hard to find with mineral eye shadow. I might post pictures soon to show you how this works! 
image
Colors shown:
Shimmer Powder - 67
Shimmer Powder - 68
Shimmer Powder - 69
Shimmer Powder - 72
Shimmer Powder - 63

Original review posted here on November 14, 2013 

No comments:

Post a Comment