Pages

LUX Beauty Boutique 14th Birthday!



One of my favorite things is supporting local businesses, especially those that make an effort to bring in natural beauty products! I find that local businesses are much more interesting and fun to visit (they always have such fun events). Although LUX does not specialize in natural beauty products, they have recently made an effort to bring in more natural brands such as ILIA Beauty (love!), Tata Harper, Indie Lee, 100% Pure and more!

This past Saturday (April 12th) they hosted their 14th birthday celebration. This included swag bags, apple cider (for those who braved the cold), fresh baked cookies from Cookie Love, and of course the infamous "Spin the Wheel" where you could win gifts from Tata Harper (oh I wish!), ILIA Beauty, or you could even win a Clarisonic! I was lucky enough to win a full sized Kevyn Aucoin Lip Gloss valued at $30!

                  Photo Credit: LUX Beauty Boutique Facebook Page

In addition to winning the Keyvn Aucoin Lip Gloss, the swag bag that I received had samples from Farmhouse Fresh, Phillip B, REN, Paul & Joe, Principessa Beauty, Bumble and Bumble, Lollia and more! I also received a Voluspa candle (4.5oz) in my swag bag. I also couldn't resist picking up a few treats for myself - 100% Pure Body Cream in Honey Almond and Butter London 3 Free Nail Lacquer in Trout Pout (perfect color for summer!).

I don't know of many stores who host such awesome birthday parties...actually I don't know any. This was the first LUX event that I had been to but it certainty won't be the last. Who doesn't love swag bags and free gifts!?

Recently LUX has expanded their small boutique onto an online store. Currently, they are only shipping to Canadian addresses.


What is your favorite local store? 

No comments:

Post a Comment