Pages

100% Pure Body Cream Review


100% Pure has been on my radar since last summer. I actually tried a few of their skincare products but weren't overly impressed with them. They have such a wide selection so maybe I didn't pick the right ones for my skin. Recently, I've been hearing such great things about their body care products and makeup products (who doesn't love the sound of fruit pigmented makeup?!).

I picked up the 100% Pure Honey Almond Nourishing Body Cream at the Lux 14th Birthday Celebration. Immediately I noticed how thick and luxurious this cream is. My skin is very dry and sometimes with lower end body creams I can keep lathering on the product and my skin just drinks it up. However, I found this cream to be so moisturizing, I only needed a little amount to replenish my dehydrated skin. I am also usually very bad when it comes to moisturizing (I am so lazy!) but I am loving this product so much I never forget to put it on daily.


Here are the excellent list of ingredients: 

Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Organic Rosa Centifolia Flower Water (Rose Hydrosol)*, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Butter, Vitis Vinifera (Grapeseed) Seed Oil, Organic Rosa Canina (Rosehip Oil) Seed Extract*, Euphorbia Cerifcra Cera (Candelilla Wax) Extract, Ribes Nigrum (Blackcurrant) Seed Oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Sodium Ascorbate (Vitamin C) and Resveratrol, Extracts of Prunus Amygfalus Dulcis (Almond) Fruit, Organic Coffea Arabica (Kona Green Coffe) Seed*, Organic Prunus Serotina (Wild Cherry) Fruit*, Punica Granatum (Pomegrante), Organic Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Fruit*, Rubus Fruticosus (Blackberry) Fruit, Organic Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Leaf*, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosmary) Leaf, Origanum Vulgare (Oregano) Leaf, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Flower/Leaf, Euterpe Oleracea (Acai Berry) Fruit, Organic Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf*, Garcinia Mangostana (Mangosteen) Peel, Lycium Chinense (Goji Berry) Fruit, Aristotelia Chilensis (Maqui Berry), Sambucus Canadensis Gaprifolium (Japanese Honeysuckle) and Hydrastis Canadensis (Goldenseal), Citric Acid, Hamamelis Virginiana WAter (Witch Hazel) and Alcohol (Grain) * Certified Organic

Although I am naturally drawn to sweeter scents, I was able to smell the Pink Grapefruit Body Cream - it smelt divine. With a total of 17 luxurious, all natural scents, there is sure to be the perfect scent for anyone looking to use the 100% Pure Body Cream. 

Have you tried 100% Pure products before? What are your thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment