Pages

April Empties


Sukin Purifying Shampoo:  I think that this was one of the first natural shampoos that I bought from my local health food store. This is a good shampoo but I don't think that it is meant to be used daily or used on dry hair.  This is a clarifying shampoo so it is a bit more harsh than other natural shampoos. I don't think that I will be repurchasing this again because I have dry hair. I wouldn't mind trying another one of their shampoos though.

Jason Natural Glowing Apricot Body Wash: This was another item that I purchased at my local health food store. It was the one of the first natural body wash products that I bought so I wasn't really sure what I was looking for or what to expect. This was a good, effective product. However, it contains fragrance. I won't be repurchasing it for that reason.

Therapi Orange Blossom No. 3 Honey Moisturizer: This face moisturizer had such good reviews from bloggers in the UK! A little went a long way, and it made such a difference on my skin. I immediately noticed that my skin was 'glowing' each time I used this product. This is a definite repurchase!

Josie Maran Argan Oil in Light:  This little sample of only 5ml lasted me a couple weeks, and when using it it made such a difference of the appearance of my skin. It really helped with my fine lines! I am tempted to buy a full bottle of this, but I want to test out other oils before I commit.

Weleda Wild Rose Body Oil: I received this sample in the Saffron Rouge Inner Circle Box for April 2014. At first, I didn't think that I was going to use this oil because I'm usually not a fan of rose scents on their own. I tried it anyways and am so glad that I did! The rose mixed in with my body chemistry so well. It smelt wonderful on me, and the smell lasted for hours. I even got a few compliments. It not only smelled fantastic, but it was fast absorbing and super hydrating! I am for sure going to buy the full bottle of this!

Mekar Cleansing Tonic Water: This is one of my favorite toners, it is soothing and perfect for sensitive/distressed skin. The nice thing about this company is that they have a recycling program. Once you have 10 empty products, you can send it to Mekar by mail or your local participating store and receive a free product of your choice! You can read my full review on Mekar products here and here.

Yarok Feed Your Hold: An excellent, medium hold hair spray with great ingredients. I will probably repurchase this product again, Yarok never disappoints me.

Jane Iredale Corrective Colors:  I've had this palette since last summer and I've really loved it. The colors blended perfectly into my skin and disappeared. Something that a good color corrector should do. This is a repurchase for sure! I've actually already went and bought the Circle/Delete concealer in peach because of how well this palette hid my under eye circles.


What products have you used up this month? 

No comments:

Post a Comment