Pages

April Wishlist


Blissoma Mild Rice Facial Cleanser $31.99: This item has been on my wishlist for so long after hearing such great reviews. The only reason why I haven't bought the item is because shipping is a ridiculous amount of $30.75 to Canada. Maybe one day I'll be able to justify the cost!

Update: Since I first made this post, I have opened up my own online natural cosmetics boutique called Nuciya! We are proud to be the first Canadian online retailers for Blissoma! We also ship internationally!

Osmia Organics Black Clay Facial Soap $22.00: About a month ago I asked on twitter if anyone had any good recommendations for an acne cleanser. Kim Wallace from Kimberlyloc recommended the Black Clay Facial Soap. It's been on my wishlist ever since. Again, shipping to Canada is about $20.00 so in order to make the purchase worth it, I would have to save up and make a bulk order.

Coola Organic Suncare Body spf 30 Unscented |Moisturizer $32.00:  Although expensive for sunscreen, this product has such good reviews and is sold within my city!

Indie Lee Clearing Mask $60.00: My face mask collection is starting to dwindle down. This mask is supposed to be gentle yet help clear clogged pores (perfect for my sensitive yet acne prone skin!). Every product by Indie Lee performs so well, I don't see this mask disappointing me!

Rahua Voluminous Spray $28.00: Alright so I admit, I made this wishlist a few days ago and am just completing it now. I actually went out and bought this hairspray yesterday. Rahua is well known for their outstanding products, I don't see this USDA certified organic hair spray disappointing me!

REN No. 1 Purity Cleansing Balm $48.00: I received a sample of this product about a week ago and have been using it nightly. I am in love with this cleansing balm. It not only effectively cleans my skin, but it leaves my skin feeling baby smooth and hydrated (especially using it in combination with the Clarisonic). I love that a little goes a long way (I only use a pea size amount). I think that I have a growing obsession with balms and this one makes the list!

red flower Lymphatic Phyotopower Sea Cleanser and Masque $44.00: All of red flower's products sound so good to me, but after trying their Ocean Body Lotion, I can't wait to get my hands on some more of their products. What a better way than to try their cleanser/masque since my mask collection is dying down.

What's on your wishlist this month? 

No comments:

Post a Comment