Pages

What Am I Wearing Today? - Makeup Edition


This is my everyday makeup look and the sun was finally out so I could take a half decent picture! Right now I am only able to take pictures with my camera phone so sometimes it's hard to get a good quality photo (especially without natural sunlight!)

Here is what I am wearing today: 

Primer: Pur Mineral Color Correcting Primer 
Foundation: Tarte Amazonian Clay Full Coverage Airbrush Foundation 
Concealer: Jane Iredale Corrective Colors 
Brows: Tarte Amazonian Clay Waterproof Brow Mousse 
Highlight: RMS Beauty Living Luminizer
Contour: Tarte Amazonian Clay  Matte Waterproof Bronzer 
Eyeliner: Tarte Amazonian Clay Waterproof Liner in Black 
Mascara: Perfekt Lash Prefection Gel
Cheeks: Estee Lauder Blush in Peach Passion
Lips: Mac Honeylove Lipstick 

I just did a massive Tarte haul so that is why majority of the products that I used are Tarte. I will be doing reviews soon for all of the new products that I purchased. Also some of these products are older (such as Mac and Estee Lauder). I haven't yet switched them out to products with better ingredients. If you are looking for a great dupe for the Mac Honeylove lipstick try the ILIA Beauty Humble Me Lipstick

What are some of your favorite makeup products that you use everyday? 


10 comments:

  1. Hello miss, what is your fav natural foundation, if you have found one :-)? x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Audrey :)

      My favorite natural foundation is the mineral foundation from Geisha Ink. Before trying this stuff I used to only be a liquid foundation kinda girl. The Geisha Ink foundation gives such great coverage and has a natural finish!

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous, beautiful everyday look! Your skin is flawless! Some of my go to make up products include the nars cream concealer and the maybelline falsies mascara!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Although my skin is so far from flawless. I have acne like a 13 year old, I have just become the master at hiding blemishes! The Pur Corrective Primer works wonders, I will do a review on it soon.

      The Nars Cream Concealer looks fantastic! I love that it is non-comodeogenic

      Delete
  3. You look great, beautiful makeup! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty and natural! I really want to get my hands on some tarte! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Liz!
      You should get some, Tarte is one of my favs!

      Delete
  5. Love the make-up, so flawless!

    ReplyDelete