Pages

Yon-Ka Skincare

Yonka is a non-comedogenic French skincare brand developed in 1954. This a high end, very luxurious skincare line and I was lucky enough to receive a bag of samples from a local spa. Yonka uses essential oils, fruit and plant extracts and marine active ingredients in their products. Over 130 plants from around the world are used in Yonka products. My favorite product out of this sample pack is the lotion for normal to oily skin (it’s called lotion, but it’s actually a toner). The best thing about this toner is that you could smell the essential oils from the plant, it was soothing, luxurious, and worked wonderfully as a toner. I have dry skin, especially in the winter but this toner was perfect for me. It also has very little ingredients, that is another thing that I really like:

Water, Lavender Oil, Geranium Flower Oil, Rosemary Leaf Oil, Cypress Oil, Thyme Oil, PEG-33 Castor Oil, Chlorhexidine Digluconate.
This is a great skincare line that I would be happy to repurchase full sized bottles of. These non-comedogenic products remind me of Estee Lauder products but with much better ingredients!

No comments:

Post a Comment