Pages

DIY Orange Cream Sugar Scrub



My very first all natural do it yourself project!
Please click here for the full recipe from thegunnysack.com

I used what I had in my house and followed the exact recipe. I found that I only needed just over 1/2 cup of white sugar but when you are making this you will be able to tell by its consistency. I also didn't have any orange essential oil in my house so I used orange natural flavor and that worked pretty good. It has a subtle hint of orange with the flavor but I'm sure if you use the essential oil the smell of orange will be stronger. This little gift idea is so cost effective. Each one only cost me around 5 dollars (maybe less), that includes the jars, spoons, and all the ingredients. Now that I know how to make these I will be coming up with my own recipes and share them with you guys!


No comments:

Post a Comment