Pages

Physicians Formula Organic Wear Fakeout Mascara Review


I have to admit, it's been a long time since I've used a drugstore mascara. That being said, Physicians Formula has never been on my wishlist, even though many bloggers & youtubers have nothing but good things to say about them.

Thanks to a pesky little eye infection, I had to run out and buy a brand new mascara. I mean, who can go a week or two without wearing mascara?! I can't, that's for sure. So ordering online was out of the question. I went to the next best thing - the drugstore.

If I have one thing to be thankful for for getting an eye infection, it is that it finally made me try this beautiful 100% natural mascara. The packaging is much nicer in person than from what I've seen in pictures and videos. It feels & looks a lot more luxurious when you are holding the actual product. This mascara has a thicker brush meant mainly for volume. This is not something that I usually look for in a mascara because I have a good chunk of eyelashes so I mainly look for a lengthening effect.  The first time I used this product, I was in love. There is absolutely no clumping and makes my eyelashes look long, thick, and natural. For me, this is the perfect everyday mascara. I personally think that the name "fake out" is a little deceiving. To me this mascara creates a beautiful natural look, it is not something that I would reach for if I wanted dramatic lashes. That being said, I still think that this is a fabulous product for everyday use. The only downside is that it dries up quickly, as most natural mascara do.

Have you tried any Physicians Formula products? What are your thoughts? 

No comments:

Post a Comment