Pages

May Wishlist

This months wishlist is all about pure luxury. With spring in full bloom and summer just around the corner, I picked a handful of products that have rave reviews, beautiful ingredients, and promising results.

Prtty Peaushun Skin Tight Body Lotion $39: Pronounced "Pretty Potion" this miracle cream was created by a celebrity makeup artist to conceal minor imperfections such as cellulite, stretch marks and varicose veins. It is no surprise that this miracle cream uses all natural ingredients! This really does seem like the perfect product for summer!

Laurel Facial Serum Sun Damage Repair $72: Laurel (formerly Sequoia Beauty) recently got a makeover, one which I love! Their new packaging catches my eye every time and I can only think of "luxury" when I see it. With summer just around the corner, Laurel's Sun Damage Repair Serum seems like a must have!

YULI Pure Treatment Mask $65: YULI is one of those brands that everyone seems to love. While I am a YULI virgin, I am determined to try some of their products soon. Even those outside of the green beauty niche tell me that YULI products saved their skin! This detoxifying mask seems perfect for my acne-prone skin.

Lina Hanson Global Face Serum $85: The Lina Hanson Global Face Serum seems like one of those products that we need in our skincare routine. It is a staple that reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, reduces inflammation and skin irritation, and improves your overall complexion. The essential oils used in this serum help to elevate mood, relieve anxiety, and promote a sense of positive well being. This sounds like a perfect way to start every day! 

Inika Certified Organic Liquid Mineral Foundation $52: After receiving my first Inika product in the April Saffron Rouge Inner Circle Box, I fell in love. Their cream eyeshadow has now become a staple in my everyday makeup routine. I am so impressed with the overall quality of their products, I can't wait to try more! 

Kari Gran Lip Whip Tinted $15: I've been seeing this brand everywhere lately and I've been hearing great things about their lip whip. This is a beautiful everyday lip balm that can be worn alone or paired with a lipstick. The color of these lip tints look absolutely beautiful! 

Kahina Eye Cream $65: Kahina is another one of those brands that just looks like pure luxury! I haven't been fortunate enough to try their products yet, but what a better way to start than to use their delicious eye cream. It boosts collagen production while decreasing puffiness and dark circles!


What is on your wishlist this month? 

No comments:

Post a Comment