Pages

Petit Vour Luxury Vegan Beauty Box - June 2014 Review


Just recently I started hearing a lot about the Petit Bour Luxury Vegan Beauty Box. Every month their boxes seem to be a hit and for just $15 for US residents, $23 for those in Canada, and $30 for international customers you can't go wrong! I was thrilled when Petit Vour contacted me to review their June beauty box.

Here's what I received:

TAY Rosehip Balancing Cleanser with Seabuckthorn - sample: 
This was probably my most favorite item to receive as the bamboo packaging immediately caught my attention. I've been wanting to try more products with seabuckthorn so I can't wait to try this out.

MUN No.1 Aknari Brightening Youth Serum- 1 ml sample: 
I'm a huge fan of MUN products (full review to come in the future!) so anymore that I can get of this product i'm all over. I love this oil because you see immediate results and it works for all skin types! When they said luxury, they meant it!


NCLA Let's Stay Forever Nail Lacquer - full size $18:
This is the first time that I'm trying and hearing of this 5-free nail polish. It comes in the perfect color for summer, so I think that I'll be using this quite a bit!


EVOLVh UltraShine Moisture Shampoo & Conditioner Travel Size $17:
This is another new brand for me! I was immediately surprised by the strong scent and quickly looked at the ingredients. It's very surprising that this can smell like a traditional shampoo but have no synthetic fragrance. Overall the ingredients in this shampoo/conditioner duo aren't too bad so I can see myself trying these out right away.


I am absolutely so happy with this months box! I really love it when beauty boxes have items from all different categories (ie. skincare, hair care, nails, etc.). To me it really shows that there was thought and consideration when picking out the items for the month. Like I've said before, I hate it when you get tons of lotions or hand creams in beauty boxes... in my opinion most times we already have enough of those lying around. That being said this month was a huge success for me and I will seriously consider subscribing to this box in the future!


What is your favorite monthly beauty box? 




No comments:

Post a Comment