Pages

Eczema Friendly Soaps: Featuring The Rocky Mountain Soap Company & Osmia Organics


As some of you may know, I have extremely sensitive skin. I not only suffer from mild acne but I also suffer from eczema, something that I've had to deal with since I was a little kid. Usually taking showers is the worst when you're having an eczema outbreak. The hot water can irritate eczema and even make it worse. Also, not using the right soap can affect this condition. Here are some natural soaps that I've been using recently that don't irritate my eczema:

Rocky Mountain Soap Company Pumpkin Soap: The Rocky Mountain Soap Company has been around (where I live) for as long as I can remember. Well before I was interested in natural products. They are located in my hometown and other cities close to the Rocky Mountains. Their Pumpkin Soap uses pumpkin pulp to sooth the skin and wheat germ to gently exfoliate the skin (not too harsh for my sensitive skin!). This soap also contains sweet almond oil for deep moisturizing.  I love having this soap handy not only because it's soothing to my eczema but because it gently exfoliates.

Osmia Organics Oh So Soap: I was thrilled when Osmia kindly sent me some goodies for review, the Oh So Soap being one of them! Osmia is well known for their excellent craftsmanship in soap making. This soap is made with olive oil and mango butter for a deliciously creamy, soothing soap. It is excellent for people with eczema, psoriasis, or even for babies. This is probably the most gentle, moisturizing soap that I have tried. I use this on days when I do not want an exfoliation on my skin. I received a good sized sample from Osmia but once I'm out I was definitely be purchasing the full bar! Seriously though, does Osmia ever disappoint?!

Do you have sensitive skin? Do you suffer from eczema or any other skin conditions?

No comments:

Post a Comment