Pages

TARTE Gifted Amazonian Clay Smart Mascara Review



Tarte makes high performing cosmetics with better ingredients than most mainstream brands. I'm always happy with anything that I try from them. This is rated a 4 on Cosmetic Database with its most toxic ingredients being Triethanolamine and Phenoxyethanol. As some of you know, I try to stay under a total rating of 4 under Cosmetic Database. For a mascara I am okay with these ingredients as this is not something that I am putting all over my face or body.

That being said, I think that this is a great everyday mascara. It gives volume and length to the lashes. Perfect for both upper and lower lashes.  I also like that this formula is easy to take off. Minimal amount of pulling to the eyes is always better! I do find that this mascara tends to clump up at the beginning of the wand so for best results, of course I take that off. I also lightly roll the mascara wand on the back of my hand just to take off that extra bit of product. I find that by doing this I get no clumping on my lashes. This mascara is also buildable and will do so without any major clumping. 


Of course, as like most Tarte products, I am happy with this purchase and will probably buy this again in the future!



No comments:

Post a Comment