Pages

Petit Vour Luxury Vegan Beauty Box - July 2014 Review



This is my second month receiving the Petit Vour Luxury Vegan Beauty Box and I am yet again thrilled with the products received. This months box was the Set Sail collaboration with Logical Harmony. All items in this box are items that Logical Harmony personally uses and recommends.

Here's what's included in the July box:



LVX Nail Lacquer in Lolli (Full Size): 
This 5-free nail lacquer comes in a beautiful soft pink. Something which I'm so happy about because it's a color that I'll wear all the time! I have a soft spot for light, feminine, easy to wear colors.

Schmidt's Deodorant in Lavender & Sage (Deluxe Sample): 
I am really happy that this was included in July's box because I have used Schmidt's deodorant in the past and loved it. This deluxe size sample was the perfect size for me to take camping!

Pelle Beauty Facial Oil in Luxe (Deluxe Sample): 
This Canadian made beauty oil retails for $68 for 30ml. This is a natural anti-aging face oil containing 10 plant based floral extracts and botanicals. This sounds super lovely and I cannot wait to try it!

Modern Minerals Eye Shadow in Cherish (Full Size): 
This highly pigmented eye shadow is a beautiful mauve color that I've been wearing and lovely. It's highly versatile and can be used as a crease contour or all over the lid.

Shop the July Box 

I'm really happy with the selection and versatility of the products recieved in this months box. For only $23 a month for Canadians I really think that this box is a good value!


What is your favorite beauty box subscription service? 





No comments:

Post a Comment