Pages

May Empties


Kaia Naturals Juicy Bamboo Cleansing Cloths: 
Kaia Naturals remains to be my favorite cleansing cloths. I've tried other cloths since this, and I always feel like I need to wash my face after. I love that these are ultra-soft and are soaked in hone! You can read my full review on this product here.

Red Flower Ocean Moisturizing Body Lotion: 
I received this deluxe size sample in the Saffron Rouge Inner Circle Box for April. I loved its unique scent and has left me wanting to try more Red Flower products.

Intelligent Nutrients Leave-In Conditioner:
I loved this leave-in conditioner. The travel size lasted me month and was my go-to product when my hair was unmanageable.

The All Natural Face Fix-It:
I've had this product since last summer. I used it as an all over face mist or I used it to help my eyeliner from TANF last longer. I would just spray this onto my brush and it worked perfectly for helping the gel liner last longer. 

Stila Perfecting Concealer:
Okay guys, this is a really old product as you can probably tell. Although I won't be repurchasing it because of its ingredients it lasted me such a long time (and I use a lot of concealer) and blended perfectly.

Farmhouse Fresh Splendid Dirt Mud Mask:
Although not a true natural product. This mask was amazing! It smelt like pumpkin pie and was the perfect detoxifying mask.

Geisha Ink Loose Mineral Foundation: 
I loved this foundation for the longest time. It was the one the converted me to mineral foundation. But now I have a new love...Lily Lolo Loose Mineral Foundation!


Would you like to try any of these products? There are a few that I will definitely be repurchasing!

No comments:

Post a Comment