Pages

Saffron Rouge Inner Circle Subscription Box - June 2014


Lately, I've been pretty happy with the Saffron Rouge Inner Circle monthly subscription box. It always has good value for luxury, organic & natural beauty products. It costs $24.99/month including shipping.

I was so excited to receive this in a full size! It's the perfect scent for summer (lime) and fits easily into my purse. The scent is so fresh, it's perfect for a pick-me-up!
W3LL People Bio Extreme Lipgloss - Full Size $23.75
I need to try more Well People products so I'm so happy that this was in this months box. This new product is a clear lip gloss that should be a staple in everyone's makeup bag!

The Body Deli Jasmine Tuberose Lotion - 2oz sample $9
The Body Deli is a brand that I have always been impressed by. I was happy to receive this deluxe size sample in a sweet, jasmine scent.

Ilike Lemon Cleansing Milk - .5oz sample $3
Ilike has been on my radar for the longest time. All of their products look delicious and this brand reminds me so much of Eminence, a brand that I love! I've already been using this cleansing and so far I am loving it. It is for unbalanced and problematic skin, and the best part is that it smells like lemon meringue pie! 

This multi-use stick is just what I needed to test our Vapour Organic Beauty. This is another line that I need to become more antiquated with so I am happy to receive this sample!

Over the value of this box was $62.75. Overall another great month with great value! 

Unfortunately Saffron Rouge is no longer in business. Looking for a similar company? Try Nuciya Natural Beauty

No comments:

Post a Comment