Pages

Pangea Organics Review


I've been saving this review for such a long time but I'm so happy that I'm finally able to share my thoughts on this clean, natural and organic skincare brand.

Pangea uses natural (of course!), organic, and raw ingredients. Their products are always handcrafted, organic, cruelty-free and fair-trade whenever possible. So what makes using organic ingredients important? Organic ingredients contain 30% more antioxidants than those who don't. This means good news for our skin! These values are what intrigued me to try Pangea Organic products.

Canadian Pine with White Sage Body Wash:
I mentioned this product in my monthly favorites because it really did surprise me as to how much I love this product...especially the smell. I'm usually not one for uni-sex smells. I typically like sweet floral scents so I didn't think that this body wash would be for me. However, as soon as I used this in the shower I immediately felt a therapeutic calming effect. This not only smells fantastic, but this body wash has a natural foam (hallelujah!) which makes it perfect for shaving. If you've been using natural products for a while, you'll know that a natural foam in a body wash is hard to come by. At least it has been for me! 1 bottle (8 Fl oz) should last you approx. 90 washes.

Japanese Matcha Tea with Acai & Goji Berry Mask:
I'll admit, the name sold me on this mask. It contains everything that I like and is full of antioxidants. This mask is perfect to give your skin a refreshed glow. I love using this right after a clarifying mask to calm down my skin and add radiance to my skin tone! I've mentioned this before on other blogs, but if I feel like this would work perfectly with the Acure Organics Brightening Facial Scrub. Both of these products have a delicious deep green color. Hopefully in the near future I can test these two products out together and write a review! As much as I love this mask, the only downside for me is that I feel like I need to use a lot more product than I'm used to in order to get a good coverage.

Egyptian Geranium with Adzuki Beam & Cranberry Facial Scrub: 
Although I only received a sample of this product, I was able to try it a few times. I was happy that a little went a long way. It was gentle enough on my sensitive skin but still effective enough to help get rid of blackheads. Again, the names of these products always incise me! Cranberry and geranium oil provide a brightening effect. This is something as I look for as I have acne scarring, I find that natural skin brighteners help fade those scars.

Turkish Rose & White Tea Eye Cream: 

My skin loves anything with rose in it! This is a nice basic eye cream that can be used daily and nightly. It will work for those with signs of aging as well as those who want to prevent wrinkles. I found that this eye cream added hydration but also helped reduced dark under eye circles and puffiness. So far I have enjoyed using this product but am hoping to get a full size soon to better understand the product!

Have you tried Pangea products before? What are your thoughts? Next on my list is to try their Balancing Oil. I want to see how it stands up next to the Dr. Hauschka Normalizing Day Oil!

No comments:

Post a Comment